SSTG is looking for unemployed HET graduates for our internship program.
This internship must produce facilitators or contributors to the maritime or transport education field. We are looking for tech savvy individuals that can bring a new mindset to the industry and help it grow.
- Graduates with a B.Ed qualification with specialisation/subjects in maths, science or technology, or
- Higher Education Degree/Diploma or STCW COC in maritime studies, or
- Relevant higher education diploma/degree with subjects/specialisation in one of the following:
- Content Development
- Data Analytics or Research
- E Learning and/or Technology based learning
- Diploma/Degree or Certificate of Competency (must have proof of graduation)
- Must be immediately available
- If you are not interested in the maritime industry and education, this opportunity might not be for you.
SSTG is a leading maritime training company and we are focusing on technological advances in the training environment to better develop and prepare the students for their future careers. We are looking for self-motivated and innovative thinkers to obtain relevant work experience.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Internship
Please supply us with your CV and cover letter.
Closing Date: 18 April 2019