Personal Assistant to the CEO - Vacancy Filled!
Region: Cape Town
Company: Sea Safety Training Group (Ltd) Pty
Reference: SSTGPA 001
Description: Sea Safety Training Group (Pty) Ltd is an accredited Maritime Training Group operating 5 centres across South Africa. Due to the growth experienced within the company the CEO is in need of a hard working Personal Assistant, with strong ethics and values to ensure that we deliver to all our clients. Current executive level assistants within a corporate or professional services industry that are willing to learn, adapt and deliver in an ever-changing Maritime environment will find this position challenging and rewarding. If you have a need to help people, then this is your opportunity.
Having knowledge and experience in Maritime Training environment, Maritime Legislation and Funding applications sector will be to your advantage .
Handle internal and external calls efficiently and professionally.
Produce and proof read correspondence, documents, packs and presentations. Assist in compiling SAMSA submissions and check accuracy of documents before submission
Plan and manage meetings, travel arrangements and itineraries, accommodation, flight arrangements etc. Monitor emails and action accordingly.
Proactively screen and deal with voicemail and other correspondence
Effectively liaise with clients, teams, colleagues and other contacts
Administrative responsibilities including filing, maintenance of records, medical claims expenses, time sheets, etc.
The successful candidate must have:
• Very good knowledge of the Maritime Industry
• Grade 12.
• At least 5 years proven experience in a similar role.
• A completed Secretarial Diploma from a recognized institution
• Valid driver’s license.
• Proven skills on MS Office i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Communicate fluently in English
• Pro-active approach
• Attention to detail and follow up.
• Composed under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Professional written and verbal communication.
• Strong Ethics and Values
• Problem solving
• Planning and organizing
• The candidate must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
• Strong sense of duty.
• Strong initiative and self-direction.
• Work within established systems, standards and procedures.
• Ability to operate under sustained work pressure.
• Ability to multi-task with pace.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within one week after the closing date of 31 August 2016.
Interested applicants may submit a detailed CV before 28 August 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org